A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Friday, July 30, 2010

This life here is so miserable!!!




Miserable! Tormenting! and Boring!!!....that's my life here huhu...I need to get myself organised, yeah rite, I have been organizing myself many times, and I have been NOT organizing myself MANY TIMES since coming back here huhuhu....I AM OFFICIALLY TIRED!!!!....I cannot even masturbate properly!!!...I cannot even taste the food nicely because the foods here are meant to be eaten by DRAGON HUMANS (so spicy!!!)....when I was in UPM, I could tolerate the spices, but here is not....oh yeah, Johor is near to Negeri Sembilan (that explains why) hahaha....and I'm not a dragon human....I am a naive foodie (mcm pantat org semenanjung bilang huhuhu)....

Then, when it comes to personal hygiene - gladly I am not that TIRED of taking showers, cleaning my armpits, groins and cleaning between toes and fingers of course...I AM SO GLAD THAT I HAVE VALUES AS A CLEAN HUMAN hehehehe....but, when it comes to LAUNDRY and ROOM CLEANING - oh I need my MUMMY huhuhu....or I officially need someone to do them hehehe...

and...my hair is long now...I haven't had a new haircut...and I HAVEN'T TRIMMED MY PUBIC HAIR...gross? hahaha...nope at all...it's throw-ups swallowing back hehehe....I feel itchy down there hehehe....wanna scratch them for me? hehehehe....

When it comes to ASSIGNMENTS, CLASS WORKS OF NO MARKS, AND UNAVOIDABLE TASKS --- I really need MORE HANDS, MORE BRAINS, MORE LEGS AND MUCH ENERGY....I NEED MUCH ENERGY!!!....Vitamins don't supply me much, I am a pill-freak right now!!! hehehe...Step the stamina up is very crucial!!!--oh I feel like I am a ROBOTIC HUMAN....but I AM A ROBOTIC HUMAN hahahhaa.....crazy me, but who fucking cunty cares?

nah, see the evidence below....they are my fucking life here huhuhu

See the bottles?...they are mixed with my Mouth Rinse (Listerine)....and see the Bible, the Bead and the Picture of Jesus Christ?...I have tidied them up, but they are all over the place again because it happens when I search things...See the fucking textbooks, the files, and some tree-papers?...waaarrrgggghhh, so lazy to put them back to places...so lazy to do filing huhuhu...I need an ass-assistant for all these
Another set of tree-papers huhu....but luckily I have that electric kettle hehehe...you know why?...eerrrr...figure that out! hehehe

This is the laundry huhu....actually they are many clothes...the rests are dry already but these aren't. Because of the non-stop rains, I have to keep them in bloody room....You know the smell of Softener and Dynamo? They are just in my nose for days now hehehehe


The lamp is where I hang the garments, undergarments, upper-garments (?) up hehehe....No other places to hang them up...So, people can get the NICEST VIEWS OF MY DESIRABLE BRANDED BOXERS hahaha....


Me getting retarded here huhuhu...somebody help me or somebody fuck me up!!!! huhuhu....I'm getting skeleton myself here...and I'm welcoming the SPIDERS to web me up hehehee....WELCOME SPIDERS, WELCOME TO PAPA!!! hahahaa


Retarded!!!...don't blame me for being retarded, it's just the retarded expressions hehehehe (^^,)


I need a mind-blowing SEX!!!! huhuu....I'm not promiscuous la, believe me as we have agreed!!! Jangan marah ah...I'm always a good boy... 


Don't worry...I'm a happy person...I can take care of myself for this hehehe....(^~^)-P....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment