A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Think Smart!!!....Vous aime les gens!!!




Nah...what do you think of Literature?

Que pensez-vous de la littérature?



Read lah...


Read lah...again...


Yessss...Science, it works, BITCHES!!!! hahaha

Ponder those pictures while reading this....Méditez sur ces photos lors de la lecture de ce ....

Teaching Literature is fun!...Studying Literature is fun!...Deciphering the Novelty of Literature is also fun!...Why?...it’s always hypothetically new!...We have heard about Science Discovery, but we have never heard of Literature Discovery…Now, let’s say Literature Discovery!...Discovery allows Advancement…Science is advancing, well Literature does advance too…Do you think that studying the Sonnets of William Shakespeare is way back and has no values to be shared upon the nations and the non-nations (you know this, Literature Canon and Non Literature Canon)?...Children at 8 to 11 in western countries CAN study William Shakespeare’s masterpieces without tensions over the arcade language…YES, it is their mother tongue language but the interpretation of studying Shakespeare’s works is universally accepted…Why would we be scared of doing them?...Why are we SACRED enough to stay VIRGIN by not studying them?....


Confused? hahaha...don't be!!!

When I was in Form 1, I really did not understand the language, but I got the gist of the poem “Life’s Brief Candle”…Our life is short right?...It  will take long time to keep you here, and it might cut you off from keeping you here…The flame is our age, our spirit, our sins, our deeds and all binaries that put  the candle burning…The candle is dead when there is a SUPER POWER takes that flame away, or SOMEBODY with NO SUPER POWER can chop you down with ONLY a SWORD…think about it!...but the VALUES of this poem is ADVANCING OUR LIVES, RIGHT?...Those metaphors are SCIENCE actually AND a PART OF THEM is Mathematics and they are ARTfully designed in LITERATURE…

They are all advancing….Humans lack of Memory, I DARE SAY, because there are many not so good things happen when we forget something, like you forget to greet “Hi” to a person and that bloody person would be sensitively angry or mad at you; it may sometimes worst than that – quarrelling, pegging at ears and so forth… So with Literature, it may help you to advance your understanding of humans’ lives and the works of humans’ souls…and that’s how we say Literature Discovery as it helps us to discover our HUMAN POTENTIALS OF BEING AND BECOMING HUMANS…

Studying Science and Mathematics is good. It is because it allows you to be precise and objective, not like Literature that turns you to be subjective and sometimes, it turns you to a freaking UNDECIDED MONSTER!, seriously it does happen….but, all I can say is “SHIT DOES HAPPEN every day if Literature interferes our lives”…Science and Mathematics make you accurate…so, in learning English, we always have heard that accuracy and fluency can precede either which at first or later and when it is helped by Science and Mathematics, the accuracy level of learning English is as high as 87 %...the rest percentage is going to be on focus of fluency….

Science and Mathematics are talking about facts and within the facts they are grammar and of course semantics and some pragmatic values, like “the purpose  of the advancing tech in science and mathematics in the real world”, and in English as well as in Literature, there are syntax structure and all the fields of language breathing in that lead the students to be more accurate in their speaking and writing….of course ambiguous meanings and puns are in the language, but do we know how to use them in a sentence if we don’t know the level of accuracy of the ambiguity and puns of words?

When I was in Form 4, I was really shocked that I could understand Sonnet 18 (William Shakespeare) just like that….I’m not proud of it! But it is a fact!...The language is of course arcade, and with the helps from my former English teacher that time of explaining everything about the sonnet, I realized that the sonnet was meant for a man…Could you imagine how embarrass I was for I study Shakespeare’s masterpieces when I was 16 years old and of course, 13 years old?...I am too old for studying Shakespeare’s arts!!!...the elementary school children in UK or US or AUS or NZ and other parts which take Shakespeare’s arts as their EARLY syllabus are SO GOOD  than me huhuhu…..but, I’m okay, I’m fine…it’s their blissful life, me is a foreigner for such literature like that….Yes, the cultural context is there….No Malaysian Shakespeare has ever created in SEX!!!!

Actually let me tell you the secrets of STUDYING Shakespeare’s works of literature….I have studied Bible Study for two times when I was a young child, aged 9 years old to 10 years old, and when I was 12 years old and half of 12 years old (I quit because it is so heavy tasks for me to take that literally and I don’t get Confirmation in Christ yet)…so, I’m still a Baptismal Boy hehehe…I’ll do that Confirmation later, when I reach 40? Or when I’m in bed waiting to be life-out? Hahahhaa…Shakespeare wanted to be like GOD, seriously…all his selected and chosen words and phrases in his plays and sonnets are from the BIBLE…the plays are like the stories written by apostles and prophets in the Bible (do analyse the language and the patterns of scribbling the stories)…they are exactly like Shakespeare’s works…and the sonnets are like the Hymns….I am a freak retarded person who scans the patterns of them hehehe….and I use Numerical Differentiation and Integration to poke the problems hehehe….


Hallelujah! God is Real!!!...He has kissed me with Life...Does it mean He's gay? hehehe...Rhetoric statement and rhetoric question bah...Ne soyez pas ridicule!!!...Forgive me, God, I am not a grown-up Man, I am still a child as You keep addressing me and other humans as CHILDREN / CHILD of Yours hehehee.....

And yes, Christians do remember Bible in their fucking life. Others too, seriously, I have ‘other’ friends who remember Bible rather than their own ‘Bible’…so, when Shakespeare was writing his plays and sonnets with the baseline of Bible, his works are MEMORABLE!...amazing, isn’t it?...Before we want to study his works, we already decide not to (true, isn’t it?), but when we study it, we still don’t want to study it (true, isn’t it?) because some of us don’t even understand Bible!...We are just born to be sinful and forgiven at the same time, but let’s not cross someone’s life by being selfish and without respects. Don’t be so much selfish to someone and Do respect other people, animals and plants too….


I salute lah people who ever did Theology or will do Theology....Maybe I will do it someday!!!....and you might see me entering the Sacred Abbey Brotherhood Life with the Hood, and the Nun-Attire hehehe....and my only desired Love is meant for Jesus Christ that time (IF)....so pious kan kan...hahaha

And in Bible, it teaches us to be logic and rational, so in Shakespeare’s works, there are logics and rationales, that’s why people can accept his works universally….Well-known Shakespeare kan kan…hehehe

I did research on Shakespeare’s bloody sonnets and works when I was in my 3rd year of 2nd semester in university, and I WAS/AM so embarrassed because Shakespeare is so AWESOME to be studied…Why arr so AWESOME?...That’s why his bloody arts are studied by those CHILDREN in KINDERGARTEN & ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS at UK, USA & other White Countries!!!!...I am SO RETARDED!!! Hahahaa…..but, that time I was thinking to get that semester DONE and get GOOD MARKS, that’s all!!!hehehee…bah, at least now, they are people QUOTING my THOUGHTS OF SHAKESPEARE’S BLOODY ARTS hehehee….feeling proud, am I?...NOT, SO NOT!!!!....FEELING SO EMBARRASSED AND RETARDED!!!! (thinking positive bah ni hehehe)


Errr...this is me, the retarded who did the research on Shakespeare's bloody masterpieces....oh myyy, I am so embarrassed!!!.....Don't laugh bah....please don't laugh huhuhu....I'm gonna cry oh, cry oh hehehehe....then, I'm gonna laugh all day hehehee....so make me laugh!!! hehehe....I like to be a happy retarded person hehehee....so enjoyable that fucking life! hahahaa


Bah, if you think this BLOODY POST is so PORKY OR PIGGY!, just click on the tabs of Fuckable, Fart-Ace or Jackass....feel free....


Hey piggy piggy piggy (Try to rhyme it) hehehee.....Hey piggy piggy piggy piggy.....Flying pig with its FAT!!!....hey piggy piggy piggy....



Hey piggy piggy piggy piggy....Eat slobsssss piggy piggy piggy piggy hehehee....hey piggy piggy piggy piggy....hey piggy piggy piggy....


Or if you want to be a jackass on my blog, bah leave a comment or MORE COMMENTS under it...cannot leave a comment...bah do e-mail me Wilibrord_mark19@yahoo.com


Scream your words and thoughts at me!!!....lalalalalalala....Go Go Go GOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment