A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

When all are in...

Spending my time with my family for I have not been seeing them for a very long time is happening this June...Last May, I had my time with them...and I will be in 2 weeks time leaving them to finish up my SIX YEAR STUDIES in Institut Perguruan Temenggong Ibrahim in Johor Bahru for one year...I came to this Institut in 4th July 2005 (4th July is American's Holiday hehe,,,we were supposed to be holidaying that time)...I came there all by myself encircling with some anger...huhu...

you knowlah, just 18 yrs old that time hehe...and i don't feel the passion of teaching...teacher - ing was out of my mind huhuhu...but there's one person whom I approach recently who has said the beauty and the ugliness of being a teacher and constantly given me advice of what the nature of my course is, and out of nowhere my negativity comes to positivity over the course...I'm on B. Ed (TESL) Twinning Program...and i seriously say i hate languages because they make me sleepy...Mathematics make me super hyperactive child hehee...but I really want to say "Thank You" for the advice and "Thank You" for being my insight-person hehee...and I'm deliberately accepting this course hehee....

My dad wanted to accompany me to go to this bloody maktab, but I asked him not to...My mother was hiding her cares of sympathy but she knew that i could ever do it myself...and she swallowed her cries hahaa....I was with some undeniably anger that time, ignoring them, not completely la hehee...and to tell you the truth, in order to make my heart accept what the course is, my mother and all my family had 4 times of Sembahyang in our house, and people, together with my friends and their parents having free makan2 and praying over, everytime i was going off to that bloody maktab hehee....my anger stopped when i was in 2 year hehee...then, no more sembahyang anymore because on the 10th time of requesting my mom not to have that sembahyang, she eventually said "Yes, no more!"...ya, my mom is one hell garang and can make you speechless hehee...and my mulut became more and more jahat hehe...well, i dont want to discuss about it hehe...

i have been  away from my family since

4 to 7 years old

9 to 10 years old

13 to 14 years old

16 yrs old

18 to 23 yrs old 

hahaa.....

all those missing years are because of education place....well, not just bloody education place, but the best education that parents should give hehe....i bukan mengada-ada, but people punya rezeki, why do hate?....berusaha la keras2 ah...mari la kta sma2 usaha keras2...

and within those years, i feel the amount of longing and feeling closer with my family, no matter how and why something happens huhuu...but i always laugh till now why i have the memory of crying so loudly when i was left, not abandoned, on my 4 yr old age hehee....

WHEN ALL ARE IN...just happened last night...and the bloody living room was full of big laughs and big jokes, i was happy...and I am still happy now hahaha....my parents, two sisters, my youngest brother, my nephews and nieces and me were in the living room hahaa...

not just me who has been away from each other, but my two sisters were and are also, my brothers were and are too...since child la hehehe....

right now, my nephews and nieces are also feeling the same tradition huhuu....and i hope they are going to be fine and tough just like us hehee...

WHEN ALL ARE IN....it makes tengah tahun (May to June) and hujung tahun (November to December) as the 2 bloody times for us to get to know our LATEST BEHAVIOUR AND ATTITUDES hahaa...

Maybe it is bloody stupid for me to post this, but i don't care because it is my blog anyway...huuhuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment