A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Don't think You Know But You Dare Say You Know!!!...Wathermaderfarker!!

I'm at Kompleks Karamunsing Kota Kinabalu today and Why i post this because i'm so ANTI to some people who tend to empower people with certain FAKE-ASSHOLE THOUGHTS AND INFORMATION....It happened just now....After I debated heatedly with those two people in front of my rugged face, they were shut...I mean they were shockingly shut!!! hahahaha....I didn't raise my voice up, but i was deliberately talking with some GIVE-BACK information to them....HAHAHA.....Kompleks Karamunsing is like LandMark in Johor Bahru, Low Yatt near to Berjaya Times Square KL...I come there for vacuuming my laptop's fan...the fan is quite full of dust inside...

and you know what I come here with no fancies clothes, at least i'm not naked or smelled like a muddy piglet....KADANG2 KAN ADA ORANG YANG PAKAI PAKAIAN CANTIK2, PERFUME SPRAYED OVER, AND WALKED UNDER THE SUN, OR PERHAPS IN THE SUN, PUNYALAH BAU LONGKANG!!!hahahaa....do you want to know why?....KALO MO BELI PERFUME, BELI LA PERFUME YANG SESUAI with your blood rush in the veins; measure in milliliter your profusely sweats; your breathing gaps (fast or medium); your original body smell; check your personality and the originality of the perfume...WELL I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT HOW TO BUY PERFUMES THIS MOMENT!....and I use PRADA FOR MEN on my veins...HAHA BEAT IT!....(SORRY mengada-ada skit, or [IN SABAHAN COLLOQUIAL] minta puji skit hehee)

Vacuuming a laptop in Karamunsing is 120 ringgit!!!! maderfaker tul!...when i was at KL, I went to Mines Shopping Fair and other Computer Accessories Shops, they only charged me 30 ringgit or less than that (well, thank God I've found out that place hehe)....so, i asked the SO-CALLED TECHNICIAN OR SO-CALLED SUCKER OR VACUUMER WHY HE DID WANT 120 FOR IT....and he said, "errrr...(Can you imagine, he's "errrrr" at me)....mungkin kami mo ganti ada rosak la, ada vod rosak la,...and..."....and I stopped him talking by showing my RIGHT BIG HAND and GELENG2 KEPALA at him.....OOPPPSSS KANTOI SUDAH KO MENIPU OR MENEMBIRANG TO ME kakakakakaka....KOTOH!!!.....APALAGI I BANTAI la habis-habisan HAHAA....Can you imagine my 11.30 morning day is beautified by my BURSTING ANGER AND FUCKING SWEARS???!!!!....

Ya!! betul saya dari Kampung (Yes, it is true that I come from a village. I am village boy)....but I HAVE THE MADERFARKER KNOWLEDGE LA ASSSHOOOOLLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!.....maybe it's my fault BY WEARING A HOCKEY JERSEY (but it's a shirt) and SHORTS and SANDALS....BAH nt sa p beli GLITTERS LA SA SPRINKLE ON MY FREAKING ATTIRE- bling2 juga tu hahahaa.....but I don't mind because I'm a size of orng putih, tall in 6 ft 1 inch, smell really nice, sexy, hot and desirable (kah kah3x....think positive mah hehehe)....BUT I AM WHAT....and whatever things put me on, still okay what...hahahaa...

back to the story....I was so angry to this old guy who happened to be served first by that bloody asshole technician...he was with his two sons...WHEN HE HEARD ME SAYING "I WANNA VACUUM MY LAPTOP"...he constantly laughed...i thought he was drunk, or nazak to die kot (oooppsss sorry, over pulak hahaa)...BUT HELL NO!!...I observed him was still fresh and just knew that afternoon was near mengkali....he said "eehh tu EKZOS tersumbat...."...OHH SORRY AH, KALO YOU ALREADY LAUGHED AT WHAT I HAD REQUESTED, I ALSO LAUGHED AT YOUR TAPIOCA JOKES (or in Bahasa Melayu, LAWAK UBI KAYU) hahaha....then I BANTAI THAT GUY AND THE TECHNICIAN TOGETHER hahahahaha....THE SONS - hmmm...no comments what if they have thoughts of their father indifferently hehehee

MARAH DAN TERUSS MARAH in LOW TONE VOICE but STERN (my family and friends knew my attitude well)...then I left, but i Sempat SMIRKED and I SAW THEY HAD A JAW-DROPPINGLY AMAZED EXPRESSIONS....hahaha....eerrr...SUKA HATI

my advice (at least, i'm doing for the right thing for people in Sabah yg mana2 pelusuk tinggal, and of course my ticket to go to Heaven as I believe in God) is do not lose knowledge of something, or perhaps anything so that these people can be overdrawn hahahaa....I mean hati2 la ah, don't just buy that information like that....jgn kamurang percaya lg dgn Kompleks Karamunsing ni...RIGHT NOW, AS I HAVE A CUSTOMER'S RIGHTS....I DARE GIVE "F" THIS FUCKING KOMPLEKS...kesian tu org kg, cam sa juga, kena main2 huhu...kimak harammm tul!!!.....

jgn marah ah, org2 bandar!! kamurang tu kena ingat jugak, kamu dr kampung juga bah p bandar, migrate di bandar...sa pula tebalik, dr bandar p kampung, pastu p bandar lg then p kampung lagi, dan semua itu hanya tempat sahaja, bukan KNOWLEDGE AH!!..KNOWLEDGE IS WORLD-CLASS OF NO BOUNDARIES lah ...ayayayaaa....

May God love us all!!!....Amen!
I'm at McDonald writing and posting this hehee....lepas MEMBANTAI LAPAR PULAK hehee....

No comments:

Post a Comment