A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Past is Old, The Present can't preserve it well, well what will The Future do?...hmmm...

I have ultimate fever today and I keep scampering at my house compounds sweating profusely...I have taken a glass of a blended mixture of secret antidotes (approved by my chemistry + biology knowledge hehee)...uggghhh, the taste of it, really like the smell of longkang with some spices huhu, but i wanna cure myself without some panadols that will murder my sperms quickly (i still can think very well hahaha)....and the primary effect of scampering and taking the antidotes is I find all my childhood pictures that have been printed on not-so-good papers....and it' s time for me to preserve them...and another effect is, I gila2 post them in my blog hehee...demam makes me sewel or sot (Sabahan's Colloquial)....you will be shocked looking at those pics....and I say "damn to the scanners"...'(

err....I was an athlete, a pentathlon athlete....and being a sports guy for the past years has really yielded me doing this (it was an act of ego-centrism) ....I was an ego guy who should not say things about myself out loud...but now, I am retired and getting old...no more heavy sports hehee....I have had enough good achievements and I really want to have another life...a life that makes me more happy...however, I still do some extreme sports (hahaha suck it up!...)...only some lah, I just want to feel the vibes of adrenaline rush..that's all...

I want to express my infinite "Thank You" to God, my Mom and my Dad for having this little cute baby in your family...


not that cute huhu...lalala


I kinda adore this baby boy hahaha.... NARCISSISM!!!!!i know.....yeah, that was me when I was 11 months hehee....

When my mother was having me in her womb and without the ultrasound back in 1986 to 1987, it was really hard for people to assure themselves that they were thinking I had a twin brother...My mother's belly that time was big and her legs were always swollen for carrying me when she had since 3 months to 9 months exactly....This what she told me that when she was sleeping in the bed, she would kick her husband, my dad, out of the bed....she was sleeping with legs and arms in spread wide eagle and alone hehee....and she could also feel that the baby or babies inside her was or were quiet and acrobat-ing quickly in just short time...weird huh? huhuhu....hahaha...but what happens now? only people who know me can say hehee...


I haloed this picture because he was a baby-friend of mine hehee...

A baby-friend of mine and I were posing at the camera taken by my uncle or uncles...err I didn't know who took it...This picture was taken at our neighbourhood house in Pekan Keningau, at SM (before, now SMK) Teknik Vokasional, this baby-friend's house, and my house was just next to his...This time, all my father's and mother's friends and his parents' friends came over partying (not that!) to his house, and we had been cuddled hehehee....my parents told me that I was a very shy-shy boy who didn't want to get hugged, kissed or cuddled that much....I would cry and I would never be away that far from my mother hehee...but I didn't cry loud or much. I stopped at just a second...He was the opposite hahaa...and I didn't see him anymore...I know where he does live, but I just don't have any time to go...We are separated when this stupid waderfuck Kampung Tagai, nearly Apin-Apin has called us to stay put there...do you want to know why?...these people in this fucking kampung are so DENGKI at us for what we have had...till now...they are just having primitive thoughts, that's my FUCKING CONCLUSION!....my parents had even asked Bomohs to check on us, and all the Bomohs said (well, kalo nk berniaga, msti la ckap benda ni punya) we were plotted with black magic...and I do believe it because I have seen some unfamiliar things appeared under my nose huhu...then my parents asked help from the Priests and the cardinal of Religious for this kind of matter, and they all said that we were plotted...not just this village, but other villages too....We came here with smiles and some standards which we live in the beauty of mannerisms and cleanliness...I believe they just wanted a "trend" hahahaa...but, I don't want to talk about it, perhaps later, some other times...


We had family times at Taman Tindian

That was me on the buoy...My father's hands, and behind there was my uncle...wuuhhh wet hahahaa.....there was another uncle who curi2 took me from my dad's view putting me on his chest and asking me to hold tightly on his neck to do the backstroke swim...it was fun!...and he taught me to swim too, that's why I've got V-shape until now hehehe...the Uncle is...here on this picture....

His name is Uncle Jiew hehe...

He's an awesome uncle!...haha...actually he likes me a lot...and back that time, he always curi2 took me from my parents, and brought me jauh2 from them, and my mother screamed like hell when she found out that me lost in her radar hahahaa......my sisters were blamed for it hahaha....Awesome Uncle Jiew....He's now staying in Labuan, and I never see him since...He's got a family right now...

pre-swim...soak in with stern expressions

at Tanjung Aru with my mother...this picture is really old

eat something after i slept for hours in the car..the van isn't ours

at the Chinese family who likes my sisters and myself so much...we are just adorable...which one is me?

Another minum-minum tapai in my house in SMV Keningau....cucut tu yg sa isap (kakakakakakkk)

This picture is really old. Together with mom's friend's children and us....

At the site of our new permanently Ptd House in Kg. Tagai....damn this kg, not this picture...this picture is really old and that's my mom hehee...

The House is big....no wonder people envied it....only that time....this time lots of houses in Tagai are big2 also....


At our veranda. This veranda has gone now...the lady who sews is our maid?...no lah, my aunt hehehe

This picture is really old. My sisters and I (left:Nancy, Linda, and I)..Linda's 14th birthday..We are the first generations of  Muilin's family (born in 1980, 1981 and 1987), later, all boys (born in 1992, 1993 and 1997) as the second generations appear...

Nancy Clare Clarice is my eldest sister who is slim in this picture but now she is fat huhuhu....
Linda Christie is the second sister who is plump and wide in this picture but now she is slim hahaha
Me is this short in this picture but now I'm tall 6'1'....madaassss.....hahahaa....and
We all love to smile and be cheerful all the time hehee....


This picture is not the latest..My 2oth birthday..left: Linda, Kevin Arthur, Mom (Julie), Junior Gilbert, me, Oswald Jerry...Front: Hazeline Ann, Emily Anne (both are Linda's daughters), Van Allan (Nancy's eldest son)....tua2 camni pun still celebrate huhu...

Julie @ Jainah Ukin is my mom from Ranau who was a beautiful woman and still she is now...

Muilin Rugin is my dad from Tenom who is short and plump, one inch pendek from my mom HAHAHAHAAHA (big laugh lalalala)....and he's just on the height of my nipples huhuu...so sad, too bad....

yeah, we are bi-racial children hehehe...

Oswald Jerry is one inch taller than me...In this picture was taken when he was 15..and his height that time was 6 feet 1 inch 3/4 (well anak2 lelaki org putih or white americans pun tinggi camni bila durang capai umur 14 to 19 yrs old...so no doubts...)

Junior Gilbert and Kevin Arthur are my brothers...

Nancy is not in the picture because she was working and couldn't take cuti...

Nancy has 4 children (Van Allan, Ray Dylon, Yvonne Claire, and Max Elroy)...they are all adorable...hehehe

Linda has 3 children (Hazeline Ann, Isaac Ryan, and Emily Anne)...they are all adorable, too...hehee

and my children? hahahahaa....i'm not into daddyhood yet....perhaps never in my fucking life...stay single until death...hahaha...

My sisters' children are sooooo nakal...sometimes I couldn't stand them huhuu...and I shall upload their pictures later....


Demam fucks me off TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment