A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I crush your Wedding Ring by Reading your Wedding Ring in your previous Marriage...O Holy Cow, reading...

I love to read anything...all about life, celestial life, fictional life, non-fictional life, dramatic life and all sorts of life experiences written in micro unit of inks on a piece of paper...I read Bahasa and English books, other books need little guidance from a moving dictionary or a dictionary itself....

The hardest reading I have ever done is a Novel written by Wilbur Smith, entitled "Rage"...As I found it hard to understand it and as the title crossed in my mind, I resentfully read the novel...and my heart was racing for being so angry reading it, then I had come to an ultimatum that I should stop reading it...because it was all about Rage, Anger and no Remorse...I was 16 years old...

The easiest reading I have ever done is the Hans Anderson's Fairytale Series when i was in kindergarten and standards 1, 2 and 3...and my imagination was getting and is still getting wilder.

The most Lucah book I have ever read is written by Douglas Lee, "Sex and HIV"....this book is in orange colour and has lots of both genders' genitalia pictures....ngeh ngeh ngeh....I read it quickly and was able to finish it in just a day...I was 9 years old that time...What the heck with age right?...It was my father's book...dad reading that? oh oh....

I do read journals...I have ever heard Andy Warhol's fucking diary when I was 13 years old. I ever read 3/4 of his journalism....Now I'm 23 years old, I read it somehow...

and these are pictures of my collections of books and journals that I have read them wildly hehehee....




J.K Rowling's Series of Harry Potter



I read all Seven Books though I was in the mode of sleeping, I just ignored and read them like hell. (A record: 1st Book - 3 times reading it; 2nd Book- 2 times reading it; 3rd Book - 4 times; 4th Book - 3 times; 5th Book - 2 times; 6th Book - 3 times and 7th Book - 4 times and a half of the fifth time (terberhenti camtu ja)... hehehe)



J. K Rowling and her books have the wildest imaginations yet juvenile contents I have ever reasoned myself to read, and as in Teenager's Life and Teenager's World...amazing...


The other books. A few were bought for my studies.


The other books and some journals.


Journals....lalalalalaa...and some of my assignments hehehee


Journals


Reference books in Form 4 and 5  and some journals and some books for reading....all over the place huhuu


some journals and books



Reading a lot makes you move in and out....Be an avid reader, then you'll be happy hehehee....;]

p/s Because of lots of reading, my sights are getting worse...I am myopic and I do wear glasses...But NOW, I don't wear them anymore, because I am just 23 (nt both genders will run away from me because i will not be hot and sexier anymore with glasses, nt teda org mo cling on hehehehe)...telebey sudaaa hahahhaah

No comments:

Post a Comment