A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Halusinasi (HASANUSI) Cohort 4 Tesl

It seems this semester is fucking ganass for all of us-hectic…unbearable emotions to carry on such heavy workloads…don’t ever mention about the weather!...yet…the weather here is killing us, especially me…I always get sick, fever, flu…AND PUSAT KESIHATAN UPM has been my third home this year hahha….i think the doctors and nurses are so taking care of me, coz everytime I go there, they just greet and say “Hi Mark, feeling unwell again?”…damn at the first thought and impression, but I feel nice and comfortable becoz they attended me special…and you must know that they have to do all med-work-ups to me, especially my lungs huhuu….mcm taik, but at least I’m okay, nt going to die soon hahaa…and some of us also get sick…well, all of us, cohort 4 actually…the water here is also not clean…hmm…what to do?...

Assignments keep coming to our ass, and some of us ejaculate curses and swears…me, hmmmm…of course-lah kan hehehhee….actually, I love doing assignments when the instructions and questions are CLEAR…VAGUE ones – u do know who…hahhaaa…can’t even mention the name, I have guts but don’t have big balls to say it. I have been devastated by this one hell issue…not only me, I think the rest too…err....exemptions for the perfectionists…hehehe…I really dislike them…I don’t dare to use the word “hate” coz it’s crossing my one hell principle…it will be much worse when these perfectionists do mind-butt at the instructor(s)…what the hell?

Hallucinations that linger in Cohort 4 are:

1. Singing Lagu Kanak2…not just one lagu, but many children songs….haha…it is so funny and enjoyable….even some of them downloaded the videos of children songs from youtube-hahaha…sick, yet charming hahaaa..

2. Facebooking all the time, although the lecturers are lecturing, and of course, advising us for not facebooking…but we don’t care hahahaaa

3. Coming late to class, all Classes…what the heck?....i also come late to class, or don’t even present at all hehehe….our Ketua Opsyen this semester also comes late to class (20 minutes b4 the class ends…hahhaa…worst…)

4. Hairdos---too much transformations….my roommate has had new hairdo with striking highlights hair…I feel so de-highlighted because of his new transformation (jealousies are here…hahaha)…in fact, I’m happy that he has changed his style…and many people too…even myself…I shortened up on the front, and had longer at the top, and shortened up at below and sides…so, it’s quite appealing hehehe

5. Blemished Smelly Clothes!!!....because of too much works and burdens, some of us do not have time to take their clothes to laundry shop or to washing machine, and to wash their clothes by bare hands…huhuu….pity...boys and girls too hehehe…are we CAMPING?

6. Then here comes FASHION POLICE….it seems that it is seen among us that when it comes to stress level of too much workloads, some of us have a big NO-NO FS (fashion statement), FD (fashion disaster), FR (fashion reject) and FGml (fashion goodbye masuk longkang) parading UPM compounds….hahaha….no time to be perfect in clothing huhuu…

7. Smelly Boxers and briefs of boys as I’m a boy living with them….oh the you-know-God smell!...hahahhaa….sometimes wear it in a week, unchanged!....sometimes just buy new ones, and the last one we wore we leave it on the floor or in the pail hehehehee….or some of them hang theirs up under the sun…or at their window in the room….and it looks like those boxers and briefs are LANGSIR hahahhaa

8. Eating habits….makan je we all know…during lecture, some of us, me especially will go out, to café, and buy some food, then bring it to the class, and eat it with friends in front of the lecturer…we don’t even want to give it to the lecturer…kedekut!...hahahaha

9. Jokes, Gossips, and segala macam2 cerita cannot find the STOP SIGN to stop talking….again, during lecture, in front of the lecturers hahahhaaa….LAUGHS are fattening and louder…the lecturers have to stop us…and we do stop (as respect shown)….we never realized that we did these hehehee….

10. Sleeping hours….we are like nocturnal….late evening to young night sleep, well some of us, I do…hehehe…then at midnight until morning (the sun rises), we are all awake!...then, go to class with sleepy stressing eyes…hehehee….

11. T-H-E-M-A-D-N-E-S-S-L-E-V-E-L-S are rising and knocking the point….hahahha….i usually started it off first, then all have become mad with laughs and crazy thoughts hehehee….it is good to laugh and give crazy ideas rather than frowning and the nose has some billowing smokes erupted heheee….like a dragon hahahhaa…but perfectionists are…oh get a life! Hehehee….Aboy from Penang always comes out some crazy funny heart-breaking riddles that I sometimes have been asked to shut my mouth up because I know the answer hehehee….but some I also don’t know…it is hilarious and astonishingly lively….even one of the lecturers likes it huhuuu…compliments?

12. Hands Elongation for LOVE....the guys will have their own code of brotherhood when they feel so touchy-stressed…hehhee….’i touch you, you touch me, we are happy brotherhood, with the big hairy hug from me to you, won’t you say you like it too?”Hahhahaa….OH BOYS hahahaa….

13. The Girls for Hands Elongation for LOVE….it happens when they sing the Barney’s favourite song “I love you, you love me, we are happy family, with the great big hug and the kiss from me to you, won’t you say you love me too?”….and they start to take pictures of showing their sisterhood hehehe…they look like a portrait hehehe…..OH SWEET PIES! Hahaha….

14. Movie, Ice Skating, Karaoke, Party(ies), Futsal, Volleyball, Swimming, Jamming, GYM-ning, shopping, window shopping, eating meatballs…etc….all of these are the activities to be done after “meng-KICK” all the classworks and assignments aside hahahhaa… and the rain always lebat…..

15. Play Winamp in big Volume….and then we sing…hahahhaaa….there’s one happened in the classroom, it’s funny and GILAAAAAAA….then the lecturer comes, jeng jeng, but nothing happens….we are just loveable people hahahha….

16. Role Play Exchange….Guys sell their bodies and girls buy them…hahahhaa…that’s not true la….everytime guys present something in the classroom of every subject, all manly voices change to sweet irritating girly voices…the girls and their wide shoulders will knock us down with their powerful strong voices, and they look like and voice like MEN…hahhahaaa

17. Last One….Marriage, Wedding….this is beyond crazy although it is a good thing!...belum habis belajar, and belum kerja, already want to get married, knocked up and have fatherly and motherly affections hahahhaa….but, May God Bless their wishes and dreams….AMEN!

18. ermm....another one left..TWITTERring hehehee.....some of us do....i don't do twitter much, i have one account hehehe

Cohort 4 TESL rocks every cohort….Hope that, we stay together…no racism, bias, discriminations, underestimating of one’s intelligence and other related…;)

No comments:

Post a Comment