A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sigh

I don't know if you do still keep the messages we texted to each other over the phones and Facebook. I don't know. I can't retell. It seems that whatever it is that I did, you didn't care, you don't care, and you don't know.


I cry. My heart, yes, is still in pain. But, you see, whatever you did that showed you didn't care (if the word "care" is your choice of word), I still can breathe and never flop down. I still can do.


You may shield your ability of "I still can do" to me, but to my call, what is it for? For me, I dislike it because I can handle.


If it is for you, I am sorry. I take back all my words.


Where are you anyway?
Why the ringing of the phone does not ring your phone?
Why do I think like these?


I cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment