A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 11 – This is a letter for you

The Eleventh Day…

Hi.

How are you?

I hope you are smiling in the morning,

In the afternoon,

In the evening and night too.

Though there are obstacles, grudges and any other things that bother you,

Well, human is what human must have problems, and we need to be the problem solvers,

Eat well today okay.

Sleep well and have a good rest.

I am fine.

It is just my heart is in total pain.

Buy I could bear it because I am growing.

Hey, I listen to Pie Jesu nowadays, because there’s one occasional haiku that I have captured it with Pie Jesu long long time ago, when I was a little boy.

You can listen it too.

Live healthy.

I felt you. I saw you. I dreamt of you last night.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment