A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pussy Zen

my friends had suddenly told me this term...errr...this particular term to me this early morning (at 7 i think),,,they kept on talking to me when i was still hung on my pillow, trying to finish a beautiful innuendo dream with someone, and my Mr. Big was hard-on and i kept add-ons on the blood vessels with bloods...err...are you imagining? then you are PERV!..hahahaha...lalalalalala

which one of the answers is the definition of Pussy Zen?

a) Women's Vagina

b) Female's Genitalia especially on the Labia Majora

c) Female Child (age below 7) 's anus

d) Either men's or women's parochial sensitive part for sexual pleasure

e) Either men's or women's penetrative sensitive part for sexual pleasure



and the answer is

E

ta-da.....hahahhaaa


Clarification of the Definition of Pussy Zen

ladies and gentlemen, it will become a ZEN when all the atriums inside of that penetrative sensitive part are touched by something hard that makes all the atriums shake co-relatedly....it has automatically become a PUSSY when that something hard has penetrated in hehehehehe....so, you may speak louder "PUSSY ZEN" to anyone's ears hahahaha

Special Thanks to my fre-ARK friends whom love being socio linguists....you keep remind me of what i'm taking as my degree huhuhuhuu...but i like to know things...FANTASTIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment