It’s hard to find comforts in the nick of our time having the most devastating discouraging experiences in our lives. Those experiences may teach us how to take secured risks later in our dear life (yeah, I’ve heard this line many times in my life, but I really didn’t see it roughly…I see it transparently because I don’t ignore my first surface feelings about one situation, one matter, one cliché that really puts me down and makes me silently loud. I do care of my first surface feelings)…
They are many subjects to give you comforts when you have a problem or many problems in just a day like friends in real life, friends in virtual life (Facebook or Twitter or others), family gigs, dogs, loved ones, a person of your life, trees, water, etc that they would pat your shoulders, would hug you hardly to take all the negative powers from your body, would sit down and listen to you closely, would share thoughts after they listened to you, would sparkle their eyes to ask you to see the futuristic sense of belongings, would encourage you to stand up but never sit down, would say “I’m sorry. I feel sorry for you.” in the much empathy voice with the expressions and would just “DO” something for you by helping you to fix the problem up for you.
However, if you think that you really need a little while for you to cry, to feel sad, to feel angry, to feel cracked down, to see the cracks on the walls closely to your rough eyes and you don’t even want anyone to know about you now, then do it…Do all the surface feelings first, it’s okay. To enable people seeing or knowing or respecting your stronger strength, it doesn’t mean you have to hide all your feelings in just a corner of a room. You should be able to come out and cry nicely in public. Crying nicely in public doesn’t mean you need the sympathy like beggars, it means you may take yourself a little bit exposed in the public that they could have realized that a problem or problems may not stop you from walking, running and strolling the grounds. You may see this too. Being a strong person, you should let yourself to be a weak person.
When you fell for the first time, you must get up.
When you fell for the second time, you must put a little bit of anger and must put less on embarrassment, and of course, you must get up and run step by step.
When you fell for the third time, you must put 25% of anger in yourself that it will not harm anyone who is close to you, and also it will not harm you completely, and must put a little bit of embarrassment and must put 3% of encouragement, and of course, you must get up, pick the quicksand steps and run two steps at one time.
When you fell for the fourth time, you must stop. Seriously, you must stop. Why?...It’s because you didn’t analyse the problems you have encountered before you do all the positive actions. Think back, analyse, and get up. If you did analyse your problems, then you can continue your steps for achievement and you will never see the Autumn Steps.
When you fell for the fifth time, this is the time for you to accept yourself of who you are that you are just a human of the other part of your live world. Don't do it anymore. Don't force yourself. Don't force your cognition.
There are always helpful realia and even stimuli to assist you with your comprehending over your feelings. Before you have the problems, there were things appeared in the midst of air that you had seen them, but you ignored the functions. Then think back. It’s not worsening yourself and the problems, but it shall help you to see the patterns of the problems. After you had the problems, there are things appeared in the midst of air too. Then think. During having the problems, those things are not seen, but you can feel. It leads to sensitivity, but you better aware of the functions of sensitivity. Sensitivity depends on your autonomous brain, knowledge and interpretative understandings and of course, the levels of anger.
My piece of advice to you,
1. Do take yourself immersing with your feelings first. Let yourself feel yourself.
2. Share your feelings with people or animals, or plants or any free-thinker things. But you must aware of the consequences. Those consequences criticize your gift of having problems. And, your sensitivity takes place which is good…sometimes…but hey, that’s you, no one else.
3. Publicise yourself. It doesn’t mean you go naked and run hundred miles in front of others. It means you need to break free and try to put back yourself (pieces of yourself) nicely. Although you are a mess or like a broken mirror, you still can see the cracks in the mirror and you still can smell the stench of your mess. It’s okay. It means you are growing up. And, those may ask you to get another or to spray another, and they are actually still showing the strength to stand. They are in you, standing…If it is not okay for you to see yourself like that, then ignore yourself for a while…don’t take a long time to rehab.
4. Stay put in your room. It helps you to smile.
5. Solve that problems or Ignore that problems. It depends on your cognition and what metacognition tells you.
6. Pray to God. He listens to you so much. Although He doesn’t speak to you directly, and of course, with His Voice, He has other mediums for Him to channel His Voice to you…If you are a free-thinker, then pray to yourself that you will find the shining LED debris in yourself. Just take it if its light is just dim. There’s always a Light, no matter where darkness is.
7. Encourage yourself to accept yourself and to accept the time of yourself.
8. Be brave. Be strong. Be salient. Be shy. Be weak. Be roughly tolerate.
9. If you do these, you shall know that others are having those problems like yours, and you might as well put your empathy and SPEAK to them. Don’t be quiet, but be silent when you hear them screaming for bewildering comforts. Be attentive when you listen to them screaming for bewildering comforts. If you cannot do those, you have just ignored yourself in yourself.
I might be goofy for this, but I speak. Let yourself free, then let yourself come back to you when you ask yourself to.