A Simple Me, Daring For Ultimatums

Monday, January 12, 2009

Learning drama or plays-to teach?

Taking this subject, EDU 3217, this semester, I believe that it will intrigue me to deepen more what drama or plays are. It focuses on the teaching of these two in the classroom which I will be indulged into the pedagogical teaching. The teaching approach which I will be using in the classroom will give implications on the appreciation of literature, specifically on drama and plays. The students whom I shall be teaching them about drama and plays will have some interest to learn literature and produce their own works in the future.

I do hope that I will have more presentable techniques inherited from Dr. Edwin to be exposed to the students in learning drama and plays in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment